When they told me some folks were jumping from a Zeppelin to deliver Brin some glasses, I thought it was some mad Specsavers advert. Turns out it happened for real this week…
Why you should listen…
- It’s barbecue season. Here’s why you need this site: http://www.amazingribs.com/
- All marketers must be media makers: http://www.christopherspenn.com/2012/06/marketers-must-become-media-makers
- Evernote Web Clipper – add feature to your Google search when you look for something it tells you whether you have something matching that search in your Evernote notebooks.
- John Jantsch and Duct Tape Marketing (@ducttape) on creating a total online presence for your business: http://www.ducttapemarketing.com/blog/2012/06/14/how-to-create-a-total-online-presence-when-you-really-dont-have-the-time/
- Google Glass skydiving demo with Hangouts: http://techcrunch.com/2012/06/28/how-google-pulled-off-their-live-video-skydiving-with-glasses-demo/
- How to organise an awesome conference. Summary: Establish your audience – find the tiers of delegate, not tears of a clown. Get speakers that straddle the needs of each type of audience member and then have a final smackdown session where their views can all collide an hopefully end up in a big fist fight.
Started knowing everything about our customers; superceded by processes and big faceless brands with replaceable staff. Now personality and passion is back.
Wake up with me
- Get inspired every weekday morning and subscribe to Digital Daily on iTunes. And then write a rave review about it.
- Browse all the Digital Dailys (not Dailies – it doesn’t work like that) – a kind of archive, if you will.
Dabble with Dave
Want a bigger slice of the digital action?
Dave’s Digital Delights goes into depth on stuff that’s important to you, from ebooks to electronic newsletters, podcasts to presentations, and anything you want to talk about.
- Subscribe to Digital Delights at iTunes and read shownotes.
- Get on the show! Email me at [email protected] and let’s talk about your digital adventures and showcase the awe of you and your business to the world!
Like reading stuff?
Sign up for Dave’s Best Bits below and be at the vanguard of doing digital delightfully.